Saturday, September 7, 2013

Yay!!

This morning I got a e-mail that said Welcome to Online Public School!! That means I start on Monday!!! I had fun picking out classes I want to take. I know a lot of you are thinking "What? She's excited about starting school?" But my summer seemed to last forever and I'm getting bored of it. Of course, I will miss the lazy summer days. And it will be a change because I was homeschooled most my life and never really had deadlines for assignments, but I think it will be a good change. The nice thing about online school is that I can plan my school schedule around my dance schedule. Because dance is the most important thing to me. Without dance....I know there's some cool quote like that, but I can't remember it. :( Anyways I just wanted to say that I'm excited that school is finally going to start and I hope you have a good rest of your Saturday bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment